main dialogues on youth5000 -web ofr youth whose colaborations can sustain worldwise prosperity faster than 5000 bank traders and politicians can colapse it at 1 2

need more context on any mail below please mail chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk hotline wash dc 1 301 881 1655 skype chrismacraedc
this mail is in advance of 30th annual reunion of open space an system transformation facilitaors- which for the first time in ages is being hosted out of london- for 20 years my deepest social networking capital

OPEN SPACE MOVEMENTS - EUROPE LAST CHANCE TO RECOVER A LOST GENERATION OF YOUTH PRODUCTIVITY uh if only social forum hosts understood open space properly and the real process of logging up actions to be shared before 5000people part the way lynn and roma can
Hi roma -oh if only world youth were permitted at schools to know what leading open space facilitators have seen over the 30 years harrison opened up 500000 performances round communities greatest innovation challenges
not sure if i can get over from washington dc to london = as you may know i am interested in connecting apps of knowledge networks that emerge from open spaces not facilitation per se (I mean I am interested in trust protocols of knowing/communicating with facilitators but not doing it myself)
the open space you are lynn did in regenerating inner cities about 10 years ago for natwest community bankng would now be more relevant in terms of any people still working on that and all the people I know around muhammad yunus as the colapse of europe by banking- do you still have any live connections
perhaps zasheem who is in glasgow could seee you when he is next in london - he edits a pro-youth economics joyrnal where we try and feature exactly such action learning- would be excelent to have an open space issue if we could catalogue evey deepest human innovation open space has tried to tackle and who is current holder of each conflict space
over states side i occasionally chat to harrison who lives 10 minutes away - the issue mobilising the largest colaborations of youth over here is how can open space and student entrepreneur competition  http://jobscompetitions.ning.com facilitators help each other - student competitions being the one network yunus still comes over to usa to try and linkin masses of youth
back at end of 2007 i spent a year circualtung 1000 yunus books trying to "open space" with londoners the question what one bigegst colaboration project could they do with yunus- we failed to get an answer and now he has so many problems back in bangladesh i doubt if he will ever put much time into linking in european youth economics again unless we come up with an offer linking all our most passionate activists
what phelim does could be intersting because yunus daughter is the number 1 network for mobilising superstars to give back to youth and communitie sand she is becoming a world renowned opera singer too www.singforhope.org
however the one activist network i would fly into uk any time is freeing bbc to ask question of economist, politicians and big corporates that only the worlds' largest public broadcaster can - if anyone knows routes to open spacing that innovation and huge conflict arena please contact me any time
chris macrae 301 881 1655 skype chrismacraedc
parallel flow- are there 5 people who would like to swarm bank to eu knowledgeboard- almost 10 years ago i planetd some livey conversations on open space but was kickey out by the luxembourg crowd who see knowledge mangement as all about replacing humans by machines- may be europes last chance to linkin a countermovement
973 results found 1-25 Next >

Open Space - Antidote to KM's Cardinal Sin of dispensing with connecting the humans - ...

14 Aug 12

Watch out for those KM guys- theyre busy separating their practice from all that Learning Organisational Systems and other human-organisational design researched... The more I read up on it - NGOS and humanitarian networks and communities of inter ...

Lest We Forget - which are the not-invented-here (by KM) tools of integration, networking, ...

14 Aug 12

I think of such tools as: Open Space -see footnote on some conversational passions among thos who have tried a real open space once Benchmarking movements - in the 80s organsiations collaborated -led initially by the US government Baldrige program ...

KMEI Homepage of 2003 - KnowledgeBoard

14 Aug 12

The Open Space Piano - to have lived by knowing the possibility of organising human spirits to soar productively is something to try once in a real open space - this piano is the best I yet to know how to simulate in a screen, communal help sought ...

PROJECT WORLD - KnowledgeBoard

14 Aug 12

When you go to community open space meetings with hundreds of human activists, most people leave in at least one project active team. Not all teams see it through to developing a solution to resolving a locally contextualised social problem, but some ...

K2 - benchmark register for group KM - teams, communities, social networks etc - KnowledgeBoard

14 Aug 12

This space is here for jottings over time on cases where K2 Human Groups KM (includes CoP, team KM, Social Net M, Open Space facilitation, Blog as stage assembling cast of an activating or deep learning network) may be worth benchmarking Current exa ...

Conflict Resolution - Knowledge's largest practice agenda? - KnowledgeBoard

14 Aug 12

Ive been listening a lot to conflict resolution experts recently 1 2 3 - what I hear excites every clue-collecting passion in me, and is worthy of the most open debate Open Space (300000 trials old) is the simplest self-organising methodology ...

Prof Artur Silva - KnowledgeBoard

22 Jun 12

Consultant on Information Systems Planning, Organisational Transformation and Organizational Learning Invited Associate Professor at IST, responsible for the Personal Porfolios of undergraduate students in Informatics Enginneering - http://portfolio. ...

KnowledgeBoard fringe at KCC Europe: workshop listings - KnowledgeBoard

22 Aug 12

Final schedule for KnowledgeBoards two day fringe track at KCC Europe, 7-8 November, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. ...❈ This is the final listings for the two day KB fringe track at KCC Europe in Amsterdam, 7-8 November 2005. Thank ...

Let's discuss what roles people need to play if networks are to grow over time - KnowledgeBoard

14 Aug 12

Ive been spending quite a bit of time trying to map humanitarian networks of networks such as we may wish to link at the intersection of : -the 200 NGOs and several Nobel laureates @ collapsingworld.org -the conflict facilitators and open space ...

From: roma iskander <romaiskander@aol.com> To: christopher macrae  and 40 others: Friday, 24 August 2012, 7:18 Subject: Open Space facilitator training 17-19 October in London
Long time since we have been in touch but .......   We have been running this training to facilitate Open Space training for a number of years now, aimed mostly at health, local authorities,  voluntary and environmental groups and people working with communities .       We have done it mostly by word of mouth but this time i thought I would send it on to a few of you to see if you felt it was appropriate to circulate it.     
We are very happy to negotiate on price.  We already have a good mix of people booked to come. 
Look forward to seeing some of you at the WOSNOS in October in London
All the best
Roma
Roma Iskander
Engagement Lead
Working on behalf of Marie Curie
Director  Public Service Works

mobile :          07956 635 802 Direct line:   020 8806 5690 PSW line:    020 8123 6954 Skype: PSW.Ltd    
roma@publicserviceworks.com www.publicserviceworks.com "New ways of thinking and doing in difficult times..."

correspondence with paris in advance of sept www.convergences2015.org - 3000 people millennium goals summit mid sept 2012

ed it comes down to a one-liner -do you think there are any french journalists who might want to discusss it off the record

wherever people truly value keynsian and entrepreneurial economics let alone responsible investors/capital structures concerned with youth futures

ACTION THE FUTURE NOW SO AS TO BUILD LONGER-TERM PROSPERITY

- you dont have to take my word for it in 1943 The Economist published a centenary biography on the leadership networks it had turned into social actions (its phrase) including those that transformed victoria from head of slave-making into championing commonwealth- danny boyle's oympics opening can be seen as a 21st c rerun

EU PERFECT SYSTEM FOR DESTROYING YOUTH PRODUCTIVITY JUST WHEN NETGEN CAN BE 10 TIMES MORE PRODUCTIVE

mathematically the entrepreneur's exponential rising reponsibility to Social Action the Future leads to exact opposite of everything eu economists, rating agencies and all the mass of nighlly tv news reporting currently voices -thats how you unlock the meaning of keynes main finding economics designs or destroys the futures peoples most want over 20 years we developed charter so journalists could such put the most purposeful networked organisations in the entrepreneurial revolution world dad first started to pen 40 years ago

a secondary problem -first fully debated by von neumann - is what happens when communications technoogy frees the world's number 1 pro-youth economist to be surrounded wth hundreds of projects/futures to action

the danger is they all become concepts with no project team taking charge for sustaining any of them on the ground

look at the processes spun around all the global agents around yunus- only student entrepreneurs competitions has a chance to grounding action teams and then its not a given that will happen it depends if youth get it enough to demand their universities go out into society - turning societies into open solution labs

an extreme irony - as robert knows - is 25 years ago dad and i developed the method to turn leaders projects into future actions http://charter.ning.com/- the french academic who best understands the method heads up the communications dept of hec that dalsace is the most junior professor of - they have never discussed their joint interest which is absolutely typical of older people not taking youth collaboration responsibility for actioning what yunus plants near them

chris

To: christopher macrae <chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk>
 cc 50 people
Subject: Re: sports value chain -now is the best time you will ever get to collaborate in changing mass media's destruction of youth
FWIW

On the subject of value-chains in sports perhaps worth noting Nike's
example of value cycles with their considered design initiative:
http://bit.ly/SrXT5G

Yeah, I know... I'm reading Haque's book and it could be perceived I'm
regurgitating his stuff (the Nike example) rather than my own thoughts.

Noting an earlier email today from Chris, I'd love to see Chris engaging
directly with the economists more about his passion and getting this
dialogue out in public - they might be starting to listen to the people
once dubbed crazy:
https://plus.google.com/114910515158787941460/posts/SWiHTWRxmPE
http://bit.ly/GBdzs3 (direct link without my accompanying note)

On 11/08/12 02:29, christopher macrae wrote:
> zasheem the second time we met (when yunus was helping the british
> council celebrate their 75th) you spent a lot of our time introducing a
> guy organisiing homeless football to yunus- is he still a friend of yours
>
> once the olympics is over there is a huge chance to select the sports
> people that the media dont sign up to join monica's movement
> http://www.singforhope.org/
>
> getting to seb coe will be easier post olympics especially if we explain
> to sarah- and he will know which stars are passionate about giving back
> - which his 2005 singapore pitch to get the uk olympics was all about
>
> the british council is seb's main international partner in trying to
> change the legacy of olympics sports back to creating jobs and not just
> making sports value chain the most unbalanced of all markets to rpoducde in
>
> if the uk could make one breakthrough here then maryland has a lot of
> underemployed olympics swimming starrs some of whom may want to use
> their fame to do good
>
> has nasa astronaut ron replied to your invitation to edit the future of
> heroes in journal of social busienss and youth economics?
>
> chris
> http://www.yunusolympics.com/

correspondence with asian networks of journal of pro-youth economics and search for 5000 youth who can web collaboration entrepreneur world futures

subject PRO-YOUTH ECONOMICS building youth5000
dear z
1.0 I think that mostofa and I have convinced the japanese embassy in dhaka (relevant because the japanese at high levels incuding the emperor's award  best understood my fathers life work at The Economist on why the 2010s as greatest change decade and could ruin youth, and japan invests more that an nation in bottom up aid ) that we urgently need to assemble a networking space of youth's world trade
1.1 URGENTLY because currently financial and economic systems are designed so that top banking/political people are destroying future of youth (youth's jobs) look at how fast europe is collapsing - over 50% of youth in spain and greece cant get work- how can a country have a future when it is designed around such short-term (global speculator not local sustaining) investors rules? and europe has old people putting investments in wrong things like property and then saying sorry we have too much debt to invest in anything - driven by the greatest maths mistake of rating agencies that are so short-term that multi-win models are banned even though these are the only ones that ever sustain communal growth
1.2 even if not everyone agrees the systemic problem is that bad (though my dad's life work at The Economist shows it is -am just finishing a pamhplet on that) the idea of say starting with 10 countries where there is opinion leader circle backing search of identifying up to 500 youth per country who are using technology or other sustainable and collaborative methods both to regenerate their country but also collectively to be part of what their country needs to trade openly with other youth looks as if japan may back it at high level -cheekily i describe the project as find-and actively link in - 5000 youth (and invetsors in youth) who can sustain growth worldwide faster than any 5000 bankers can collapse localities
1.3 one way forward is that the japanese embassy in dhaka will be hosting a third and maybe a 4th in a series of roundtables on this subject which mix together bangaldesh's greatest entrepreneurs with eg mobile youth technologists who are doing something great;  once mostofa knows the date of the next event which he usually knows about 6 weeks ahead we could see if that fits your diary; i'd be happy to sponsor direct costs
1.3a mostofa - have you made any progress with miki on starting a monthly newsletter where those who have prevuously attended a roundtable send in theur new of colabations by 25th of ecah month for joint circulation?
2.1 zoe- what i think we need is a one pager on everything you know out of australia on why peer to peer financial literacy matters. why the australian government is conveneing meetings written in such a way that the japanese could ask themsleves firstly do they have that themselves and do they need that process
2.2 there are various catch 22s in consensus ahout how this communications process needs toi build so that everyone multiplies hi-trust
2.2a although an interim goal might be youth 5000- to identify up to 500 youth per 10 lead countries in youth job creation - actually the first 10 or so people chosen matters in each country- aand how they next collaborative choose the next wave
2.3 another problem is that in the extremely uneconomic mess that is global advertising there are all sorts of noisy PR people now sponsoring youth movements but the productive youth we need are different in that they need to get  that they have some brilliant job-building franchise (or piece in jigsaw for connecting such that youth job creation) but also need to collaborate with others who have some brillaint idea if we are to change the whole collapsing economic system and gravitate investrors to ths different type of collaboration entrepreneur-
2.4 it is because today we have million times more colab technolgy than when man raced to moon in 1960s that we need entrepreneurs desiging opposit way round systems of collaboration - eg people open sourcing
3.0 and this is also why at the very centre of this process we need whole truth millennium goal people like
3.1 sir fazte abed- he is concerned right now that everything www.brac.net has learnt succeeds beyond him by being widely practised by youth - he also has similar sorts of world connections to yunus but uses them in ways that are currently more colaborative wth the problem above
3.2 high levels of japanese influence matter because really only japan ever deveoped a multi-win world trade economy that is relevant to a pest-industrial age -also japan is the only top 5 economy that doest waste it peoples money on wars/arms - also it has desperately got to use green tech to clean up nuclear- ie it and bangaldesh have argiably more urgent nees for green than any nations
I dont now if i have chosen the right words to provide a first explaination of what and why we are urgently trying to do this http://charter.ning.com  - say if you have some questions
chris
ps the process above isnt the only one that friends and I am focused on linkin in - eg http://jonscompetitions.ning.com which leads to what sorts of incubation and new education space does every city wih a future for youth need but it is the most pivotal one around which choice of other ones to prioritise curently matters - attached is a list of another 15 processes

dear jack

jack - sure a lot of collaboration and reality communications are needed - but i would like to start by clarifying 2 systemic issues because my approach is less formulaic and more about setting up a game anyone concerned with freeing any greatest future purpose can Q&A (-think of whatever is the biggest market sector in your world- through time does, it lead-action-learn to the most exciting pro-youth purpose at every locality youth's productivity, knowledge networking could linkin - if not how uneconomic! how rotten can branding/media/mediating professionals get)

a game mostofa and i are helping japan to renew as the only nation that ever discovered multi-win trade models of fast changing (moores law accelerating) tech sectors is find 5000 youth whose collaborations can build wordlwide economy faster than any 5000 big bankers traders can collapse it (without japans above zero sum economics in 3rd quarter of 20th c , asia pacific region would be where it is now)

ISSUE 1 i have revisited my dad's life work at The Economist -which he first saw 500 youth interact around an electronic learning network in 1972 - converges on how to change ruling systems -change economics, professions, edu, media -  if we want net generation to be most productive time for worldwide youth everywhere -something that million times more collaboration technology than when we raced to moon in 1960s could easily make possible

keynes who mentored dad wrote that the greatest compound risk to youth's futures is elderly macroeconomists whose top-down viewpoint tends not to notice when something has changed even as they hire themselves out to bigger and bigger powers that want to rule the word-  (some of the errors still destructing world economic system are attached)

its quite easy to create 3 billion jobs around young people but only by valuing other way round systems from the 3 forces old economists devalue every quarter, namely

1 they dont search for multi-win models essential to valuing collab technology and the abundance of knowhow multiplying value in use (opposite of scarcity of consuming things); they externalise, separate, box in what most needs to flow -if the only metric you look at (as eg ratings agencies do) is how much has one side extracted from others then that is promoting the least sustainable maths in the world - too big to fail means too big (too many unseen risks in the foundations) for man to have built in a world where nature chooses to extinguish any species too big for her multi-win game of expoential impacts

2 by excluding from their numbers polution and other costs of waste they destroy the case for green and banish any modlelling of expoential impacts- worse we need to get on to the pathway of photosyntheseis not nuclear but get further away from that because of governance by models that dont include what risk we compound on our children's children

3 by not valuing productivity of family and real communitty infrastructures we end up with at least one in three children being born into places that give little chance to grow up safely and smartly; and we also cause extraordinary bubbles in education which isnt in most western places run by people whose main purpose is helping youth create jobs; indeed father had argued that a knowledge age gets back to not losing anything your family of local culture knows even if that means belnding some work as soon as you have primary literacy - all the exact opposite to a system of government that separates schools from communities and where passisg exams on top-down standards is the only metric the whole system ses itself however big a loan students have to take out

(aside but not aside3 -how did top-down ruled americans use computers to become the least maths literate nation ever - if there was only one great maths finding in 20th c it was einstein - go more micro to innovate because any science has far more to discover when it models interactions at a greater level of detail than scientists previousl assumed)

ISSUE 2 back in 1990 i worked at one of the big 5 acountants and attended many of their debates on not knowing how to measure goodwill - they chose an exact oposite path of what dad and I would have - goodwill can be valued as the extent to which a company's purspoe has a multi-win model and is transparent aboyut this; moreover if a company is led that way it suddently see panerships in a whole diferent light which is necessary if in a globl age no single organisation can serve anythinwithout seamless partners

goodwill isnt hard to model but it is contextual, devillish in detail - just like the moves of chess are not hard to list but the combinatorial pro-activity of many moves ahead is the hard part -

it turns out that the pivotal question to valuing goodwill (purposeful systems maxising postive human relationship energies) and multi-win models is chartering question- simply who would uniquely miss what if this didnt exis?t- as well as probing by stakeholder demands such as society, owners. customers, employees, business partners, the world's youth,  you can also question by different ways productivity is inputted - eg are passionate people's personal networks linked into the way the company innovates

I am a cambridge university ma in statistics - facilitating multi-win modeling doesnt begin wih defining the formula- all the logics we need to make net generationn most productive and sustainble time for youh everywhere exist if we get back to investing in youth's milennium goals but that isnt what economic advisers to national politicians or other top-down powers are doing with numbers they rule over; as you may know in spain and greece already the majority of young people have been put oit of work because of badwill investments their elders met- this is crininal at a time when any place has investment opportunities in 10 times more productive youth! and of course there has never been a less economic currency system that the euro the way brussels and germany and switzerland rule it - it was swiss bankers rules out of basle who said any bank needed less liquidity provided it maximised its investment in property - why arent they sued for causing such insanity? why is the bill left to spanish youth to pay?

- so called ruling macroeconomists have become the least eocnomical  (most youth destructing people) on earth by my dad's and keynes and the economists's 1843 founder's entrepreneurial definition of the purpose of economics being investing in next generation's productivity out of every community

in new zealand/OZ area you have 2 outstanding network educational movements

gordon at www.thelearningweb.net

and zoe at www.10thousandgirl.com

think of the question of how to popularsie- connect more people actioning what these two peer networks know how to do- i dont think a financial formula is what comes first; think of innovation p-ast what conflicts have to be removed so these movements have free speech against the conventional monopoloies governing in these areas - the chalenge my mate harrison owen -and his aliumnu network the world over -  at www.openspaceworld.com have helped system transformation people host for 30 years now -when he presenetd this most open innovation method in 1984 to those who define us mba curricula he was told harrison you may be right but if so that would make 95% of what we etach wrong so go away..

at the same time given any purposeful case  - once all involved have charrterd who are all the constiuencies (and their unique valuations of trust) to put into their win-win model, then any mathematician and  i can tdefine an audit and the adaptive maths needed to continuosly see if they are doing that with ever greater focus each cycle -key to that is using the operand multiply -eg if you destroy the trust/goodwill of one constituency who has spent or needed their life connected to you , the maths is you zeroise everything- this is not how bean counters use the operand add to add up bottom lines;

every institute of accountability, intellectual capital , brand valuation algorithm, adding up triple bottom line i have seen in last 20 years fudges this by ultimately trying to make its numbers subjugate to the global accountatns - which is a certain way of not getting to youth's most productive time, and will in fact spin globalisation george orwell's unsustainable way

incidentally while it turns out that grassroots bangladesh has 41 years experience of building investment banks around 15 million poorest village mothers needs  - that are purer in investing communally in youth than any other dynamic currently searchable on this planet  - yunus has got trapped in so many conflicts that really only sir fazle abed at www.brac.net  is left to help open source the experiences that bangladesh has been leader of in turning villages into mobile-urgent-knowhow connectivity labs since 1996

- mostofa tries to get japan embassy to convene quarterly roundtables on this since sir fazle cares desperately about succession of his knowhow and relationhsip contacts being passed on - so he is also central to choosing the 5000 youth who can

Last CALL- the time to fix this doesnt come again

chris

http://charter.ning.com

Views: 35

Attachments:

Reply to This

wash dc 1 301 881 1655

To join this ning please email

chris.macrae@yahoo.co.uk
Norman Macrae Foundation - The Economist's pro-youth economist

China
7 Beijing
1 Tao Bao
2 Changsha
3.1 Hangzhou
5 Chongqing 6 Shanghai
Belt Discussion

city discussion ..Tianjin Guangzhou, Shenzhen

2 vatican pope-climate -movie Itruth sequel

Where would you like to benchmark with world record job creation? China - Jinping or Ma - the greatest country to collaborate with on the most sustainability jobs 2016 to 2030 Bangladesh - Sir Fazle or Yunus the country with the most solutions for empowering women and ending systemic extremes of poverty Timely Tipping Point & Leapfrog Investment translators across hemispheres- Jim Kim or George Soros Berners Lee & Owen The greaters openers of space - real and virtual Scaling's most courageous innovators teaching has ever seen with or without help of western media and professional monopolies - Gandhi School, May, Rachel

to charter- back in the late 1980s a group of us started asking how can the world's greatest visions (1) in terms of advancing the human lot be organised so that everyone passionate about a goal can network around it

we welcome all practitioners and youthful learners to the compass of http://charter.ning.com

what's the biggest purpose you want to see networked during life time?

ER ECONOMICS & CHARTER help design futures peoples want most- we mobilise and app entrepreneurial economics principle of action futures now to invest in longer-term prosperity that win-win-win models compound

major innovation tools linked in by charter profession include - jobscompetitions; open space ; grounded theory of opinion research; collaboration cafe; collaboration city searches - example-

also 12 grades of practising email- and such k-12 methods as new zealand has liberated since 1984 at http://thelearningweb.net - for evolution of digital structures since 1984 see Gordon Dryden paperfor journal of pro-youth economics and social business

please note that CHARTER like most methods that Entrepreneurial Revolution fans have spent 40 years working on since The Economist first announced ER challenges: while there is a minimal process of facilitating charters- its contextual. Try one out -q1 who in the world will uniquely miss what if we fail on the most valuable www project we know of: namely how do find 5000 youth of net generation whose collaborations can sustain growth through global villages faster than 5000 big bankers/politicos can collapse communities

- video on this challenge televised by new york's bronx tv as follow up to yunus launch talk of youth economics 2008

related yout economics projects: help find 100 leaders who value view that 2010s can be youth's most productive decade ; help innovate audits of all trillion dolar markets- eg health, edu, nutrition, media for the purpose eoples want most

charter is a collaboration leadership tool developed by Macrae Family from late 80s with 2 particular perspectives:

an entreprenurial competence of media people is to help communities question and answer what futures people want most in the most transparent and cross-cultural ways

in reserach for von neumann's biography- we valued his question - in a networking age what tools will people who want to have a good impact on maximum numbers of people use given that they will probaly be asked to help with 50 projects at a time each of whose computing anyaltics will be getting faster nd faster

while charering was intended to be a communications tool for maxiising involveent in progressing a huge goal , it turned out that the most central question oof all chartering is also the most central question for all goodwill audits including those that:

celebrate transparency

modl sustainable growth (as well as risk of collapse) as needing audits of exponential impact which are already spinning the future depending n relationship investments already made

wish to see if abundancy economics odleing eg how knowledge multiolies value in use can be much more valuable than 20th c scarcity econoics caused by consuming up things

=================
like other tools that value open colaboration, anyone's quesstion can be valuable - note how a 9 year old asked the best question among over 1000 New yorkers at this january 2008 briefing

© 2017   Created by chris macrae.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service